Forum Rules

If you can't find an appropriate category use this General Forum.
KarenS

Forum Rules

Post by KarenS » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:08 pm

1. This forum is designed to be a source of information for all your questions about assistive technology. Discussion and debating is encouraged but rudeness, personal attacks, and inappropriate language will not be tolerated. Above all, be respectful of your fellow members.

2. Spamming or soliciting using our member's email accounts is not allowed. Poaching or soliciting our members to join another website is not allowed.

3. Please use the search features and see if your question has already been answered. Please use the most appropriate board when posting your question. Navigate to that board and post the topic from that location. This helps keep our forum organized and makes it easier for those looking for answers to their questions.

4. Please don't use content on the forum that is copyrighted! This includes text, images (including avatars) or video. If needed for the discussion, please use the link to the content instead of posting it on the forum. Credit sources where applicable.

5. If you are a Vendor you are welcome to post and answer questions but please identify yourself with company name.

6. These rules are very general by design and for a situation not covered under these rules, the moderators are allowed to use their discretion when handling that situation.

SabineL

Re: Forum Rules

Post by SabineL » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:46 am

Hi Karen,
Is it allowed to post calls for papers in AT? I realise that researchers are probably not the main audience in the forum, but maybe for some it is still interesting.
Kind regards,
Sabine
MWF/AAATE

Henryclalm

Forum Rules

Post by Henryclalm » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:58 am

I have read all the rules, and i will follow them, nice forum. Thanks for creating such wonderful forum for sports fan.